Meet & Greet
Here at The Bark Park, we also love to welcome new "Barkers" to join our park!
- All new Daycare Dogs must complete our Meet and greet assessment day.
- Mon -Fri 9.30am – 12.30pm at a cost of €22.
- Must be pre-booked at least 24 hours in advance.
We believe that there is no such thing as a bad dog or breed however not every dog is suitable for an off leash daycare environment.
What to expect:
- Please arrive with your dog on a leash with a collar/harness.
- Please arrive on time as we may not be able to accommodate you if you are late.
- The meet and greet assessment will take 3 hours.
- Please have completed form and vaccine card with you on arrival.
Steps of Assessment:
- A member of our team will check the completed form.
- A member of our team will take your dog to our evaluation room to observe how they react when away from their dog mom/dad.
- Several of our regular Daycare dogs will be brought into the evaluation room to assess your dog’s comfort level and reaction to dogs in an off leash setting.
- Based on your dog’s size, energy and temperament, our staff will select a Daycare area that best suits your dog for the remainder of their meet and greet morning.
- On your return a member of our team will then share with you what we observed during your dog’s meet and greet morning. If for any reason your dog is not yet ready or is unsuitable for Daycare, we will recommend steps that can taken to address and resolve any issues.